1. Chicago Cutlery 18-Piece Insignia Steel Knife Set with Block and In-Block Sharpener Best Self Sharpening Knife Set
Best Self Sharpening Knife Set
If you’re tired of buying low-quality knife sets every year, then I think the Chicago Cutlery 18-Piece Insignia Steel Knife Set will be of great value. Designed with exceptional craftsmanship, this knife set offers you 18-pieces which are enough to meet all your kitchen cutting needs. The blades are forged from high-carbon stainless steel while the handles are made from contoured stainless steel for added durability and comfort. To keep the blades razor-sharp, the slots are fitted knife block with sharpener which sharpen the blades gently thanks to the exclusive Taper Grind edge technology. This is definitely one of the best self-sharpening kitchen knives in the market today. A knife set that sharpens itself is indeed a fascinating concept and having it in your kitchens is every chef’s dream!
- The Chicago Cutlery 18-Piece Insignia Steel Knife Set is backed by a full-time limited warranty.
- These knives are light and balanced thanks to the high-carbon stainless steel material.
- The Taper Grind edge technology ensures that these knives retain their sharpness for a long time.
- The 18-pieces means that you’ll have a large variety of options to choose from when cutting different foods.
- These knives are surprisingly attractive especially when fitted in their respective slots.
- Although this is not a real con, some customers have complained about the lightweight of these knives stating that it takes a while for you to adapt especially if you were used to heavy knives.
- Though it’s stated that these knives are made from high-carbon stainless steel, they’re prone to rust after several months of continuous use.
- The blades are not quite as sharp as you would have expected.
Although most customers have complained about some areas, I think the overall performance of this knife set is just impressive. Available with 18-pieces of knives to choose from along with a high-quality knife block that sharpens them, these knives are perfect for chefs and kitchen enthusiasts who spend most of their time preparing delicious dishes. The knives are light, razor-sharp, comfortable, and extremely easy to use. If you’re searching for the best knives that will meet all your cooking needs, I don’t see the reason why you shouldn’t buy the Chicago Cutlery 18-Piece Insignia Steel Knife Set.